On Tuesday, 9 בDecember 2008, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> But my professors still send files in Word with ...
> They use Mathtype, too, which even normal Word cannot read.
> ... the university (Technion)

Hmmm... Professors in the Technion who use Word for *math*
Next, D.Knuth would send MS-Word articles to the journal of ACM ;-)
Interesting times indeed...

> I will start filing incompatibility bugs with OOo. Would you like me
> to CC you the bug numbers?

Sure.

Another (somewhat weird) idea. Maybe we can set a "hebrew-bugzappers"
mailing list and forward all the various *Hebrew Related* bugs (OOo,
Firefox, distros, etc.) This (or an equivalent RSS feed) would serve
as a focus zone for anyone who want to help push these subjects forward.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  http://www.actcom.co.il/~oron
The use of Windoze cripples the mind; its use should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offence.  (With apologies to Edsger W. Dijkstra)