On 11/12/2012 09:05 PM, Elazar Leibovich wrote:
On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:33 PM, Dotan Shavit <do...@shavitos.com> wrote:

On 11/12/2012 10:05 AM, Elazar Leibovich wrote:
I'm considering to disallow concurrent ssh sessions on a single-purpose production machine (say, DB server).
You shouldn't...
I'd just add 'who' to the end of the .profile / .bashrc / whatever  and echo some warning.

It'd be much more beneficial for everyone, if in addition to a yes/no answer, you'll provide reasoning (for instance, what mischief can happen).
Just saying 'kill' is indeed a nice tool, but 'talk' may also come in handy.
#