Hello Geoff,
I understand that you have an accessibility problem with the services
provided by the infrastructure/ISP who provide the routers.

You should complain at the Commission for Equal Rights of Persons with
Disabilities:
http://www.justice.gov.il/Units/NetzivutShivyon/Pages/default.aspx
(English:
http://www.justice.gov.il/En/Units/CommissionEqualRightsPersonsDisabilities/Pages/About-the-Commission-for-Equal-Rights-of-Persons-With-Disablities.aspx)

Hopefully they'll help get the service providers to provide you with an
accessible but secure router.

--- Omer Zak

--
"Kosher" Cellphones (cellphones with blocked SMS, video and Internet)
are a menace to the deaf.  They must be outlawed!

I may be affiliated in any way.