Hi Jarkko
On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 11:08:11 -0500, Jarkko Sakkinen <jar...@kernel.org> wrote:

On Tue Apr 16, 2024 at 5:54 PM EEST, Haitao Huang wrote:
I did declare the configs in the config file but I missed it in my patch
as stated earlier. IIUC, that would not cause this error though.

Maybe I should exit with the skip code if no CGROUP_MISC (no more
CGROUP_SGX_EPC) is configured?
OK, so I wanted to do a distro kernel test here, and used the default
OpenSUSE kernel config. I need to check if it has CGROUP_MISC set.

I couldn't figure out why this failure you have encountered. I think OpenSUSE kernel most likely config CGROUP_MISC.

Also if CGROUP_MISC not set, then there should be error happen earlier on echoing "+misc" to cgroup.subtree_control at line 20. But your log indicates only error on echoing "sgx_epc ..." to /sys/fs/cgroup/...//misc.max.

I can only speculate that can could happen (if sgx epc cgroup was compiled in) when the cgroup-fs subdirectories in question already have populated config that is conflicting with the scripts.

Could you double check or start from a clean environment?
Thanks
Haitao