Em 01-02-2011 12:51, Devin Heitmueller escreveu:
> I know this is the linux-media mailing list and not the tvtime mailing
> list, but it seems relevant given the overlap in the user base and the
> fact that these changes are specifically in response to recent events
> with v4l-dvb.
>
> I have modified the KernelLabs build of tvtime to no longer depend on V4L1.
>
> The tree can be found here:
>
> http://www.kernellabs.com/hg/~dheitmueller/tvtime
>
> More info including build instructions can be found here:
>
> http://www.kernellabs.com/blog

Let me take a ride at Devin's call for tests ;)

I've also dropped V4L1 support from xawtv3 a few days ago. It would be
wonderful if people could test it. The upstream git tree is at:
        http://git.linuxtv.org/xawtv3.git

A tarball for the latest version is at:
        http://linuxtv.org/downloads/xawtv/xawtv-3.99.rc1.tar.bz2

For those that use Fedora, there are some rpm available For FC14/FC15 at:
        http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/xawtv/3.99.rc1/

There's just one know caveat that affects mostly webcam usage. Xawtv now has
two
V4L2 plugins, one with libv4l and another with just v4l2. Currently, there's no
way to select between them. I need some time to do a research about it and write
a patch to address this issue.

Tests, reports and patches are welcome!
Mauro.