This continues my ongoing work to convert drivers to the control framework.

These conversions touch upon rarely used drivers. The only one I could
actually test was the saa6752hs conversion. All others are untested because
I do not have the hardware.

Ondrej, I know you have a radio-sf16fmi board. I'd appreciate it if you could
test these patches for me. If you could run v4l2-compliance, then that would
be great.

I don't believe anyone has a working timberdale environment or a tea5764 setup.
If you do, and you are willing to test, then let me know. Otherwise those
changes will go in untested.