On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 12:25:53PM +0100, Ulf Hansson wrote:
> Huh. The merge ends up in a quite complicated conflict to resolve for
> me. And I am running out of time.

Sorry, I'm out of time too - I've still a number of things to do
commercially, I have to get several pull requests out that I've promised
to get out a few weeks back, and I still need to sort out some remaining
ARM patches in the patch system - some of which have been sent by people
too eager, so need cross-referencing with what's been discussed on the
mailing lists.

Today is likely to be the last day I do anything time-consuming on the
kernel before Christmas, so I'm afraid a rebase will have to wait until
the new year.

--
RMK's Patch system: http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/patches/
according to speedtest.net.