I'm sorry, I should give you guys more details... the server runs the
GNOME desktop from Fedora. DOSEMU is only one of the apps the
terminals use, they access a fully-functional GNOME desktop and then
call xdosemu through a link on the Desktop.

Each terminal access the server as a different user, so I end up with
different .dosemu folders, one for each home directory, containing
their own drive_c. I'm trying to decide the best way to make all users
access the same drive_c. Did you get it?