I read through the document, and I've signed up for a Wiki account so I can edit it.

One of the things I wanted to do was correct the title. I see that there are *three* different Wiki pages about how to build a system that boots from RAID. None of them are complete yet.

So, what is the purpose of this page? I think the purpose is "a complete description of how to use RAID to build a system that not only boots from RAID but is robust against other hazards such as file system corruption."

--
Moshe Yudkowsky * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.pobox.com/~moshe
 "If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys."