On Thu, Jun 01, 2000 at 01:02:03PM -0700, Evan Webb wrote:
> btw, I'm still working on getting the driver working NOT in just read-only mode.
> it would be nice to just be able to 'rm /camera/dcim/100msdcf/*' and clear the
> camera.

I've never used the Windoze USB side.  Does anyone have information about
the Sony stuff?  I know someone can do this with their Ricoh 5300, but
that's not a Sony.  :)

Matt:  In the case that it DOES incorrectly report that it's read-only,
is that at the USB or SCSI level?  I would guess the SCSI, in which case,
I'm not sure how to get around it.... ?

--
Cornelius "Kees" Cook                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sr. Systems Engineer              Counterpoint Networking, Inc.