On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 10:37:27AM -0700, Matthew Dharm wrote:
> The incorrect reporting would be happening at a SCSI level.  We could try
> to flip that bit on the fly (we do this with a few commands to make the
> SCSI layers happy), but that may have unwanted side effects.

I'd be happy to test this.  Is there a flag for this already?  If not,
where is the appropriate place to flip the bit?

> On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 12:24:06PM -0500, Kees Cook wrote:
> > I've never used the Windoze USB side.  Does anyone have information about
> > the Sony stuff?  I know someone can do this with their Ricoh 5300, but
> > that's not a Sony.  :)

BTW, I just confirmed with another DSC-F505 owner that the windoze USB
driver DOES allow them to update and delete the files on the camera.

--
Cornelius "Kees" Cook                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sr. Systems Engineer              Counterpoint Networking, Inc.