On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 12:46:11PM -0700, Matthew Dharm wrote:
> You have to edit the data from a MODE_SENSE command to unset the high bit
> in byte[3] of the mode parameter header.  Even if you do this, tho, there
> is no guarantee that the device will respond to write commands.

Right.  It's worth a shot, at least.

I'm more worried that this is going to turn out to be an extension.  As
was noted with the "int" endpoint.

I'm fairly familiar with low-level SCSI, but not USB.  Is there a clean
way to share a device's endpoints between different drivers?

--
Cornelius "Kees" Cook                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sr. Systems Engineer              Counterpoint Networking, Inc.