Knowing a handful of extremely visual thinkers who dread the command
line I have been thinking over the possibility of an application that uses
a drag and drop interface to visually represent the concepts of piping and
redirecting. At the moment I'm just in the day dream stage of development but
I'm happy to start implementing if someone else is.

Anyway, sorry if this is a considered a spam but I need to some how ask a
largish number of people if I would be wasting my time on if I tried writing
it.

--
Quote of the login:
Emerson's Law of Contrariness: