On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 07:21 -0700, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
> Purely out of curiousity: is this new parser libgmp?  If not, have you
> considered using libgmp?  Hell, I don't even know what libgmp "really
> does", other than act as some IEEE-oriented math library... ;-)

libgmp does math, not math parsing.  (In particular, libgmp is a library
capable of representing arbitrarily many digits of a floating point
number and operating on it; it can be quite useful for encryption
schemes like RSA, which entail turning a message into a huge number and
raising it to exponents modulo another huge number...)
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>