>On Saturday 21 January 2006 18:22, Jeremy Nelson wrote:
>> Unless someone objects to it (ie, by reporting a bug or something),
>> I'm going to release epic5-0.2 on February 1st, which will be an
>> official stable release which can be used to target scripts
>> against.

Josh write:
>Has this been delayed or am I missing it on the website?

This has been delayed because I was asked in late January to bring a new
epicsol.org up and ready to be colo'd [1] "as soon as possible", which is
basically late february.  I'm hoping to release epic5-0.2 after I get the
new epicsol.org in production.  I am working hard to finish that up by
later this week.

Thanks for your patience. =)
Jeremy

[1] The current epicsol.org is a mini tower that sits upon a counter.
    The new epicsol.org is a regular 2u rack mounted system.