On 20. mar. 2006, at 15:56, Jeremy Nelson wrote:

> I am not (necessarily) committed towards this course of action, but
> I want
> to get advice and suggestions before I do something we will all
> regret. ;-)

Obviously I am not currently an active coder, user or even scripter
of EPIC. But I might
be one again, and I would certainly like a change like the mentioned.
Most sane scripts
would use $winchan() or $chanwin() or whatever the function is
called, to refer to the
channel of a window anyway. So Well Written Scripts should not be
affected. And as long as
the window title is "transfered" with the new reference number (as I
am sure it
will be, as I believe the title is stored inside the WINDOW (isn't
it?) struct...)

Anyway, that's just my opinion. :)

- howl / Erlend