Recently, it was proposed that we change /set realname to /set default_realname
so it was more clear that changing /set realname does not, in fact, actually
change your realname, but instead just changes the default that is used the
next time you reconnect.  There is code in 'builtins' which creates a
/set reconnect for backwards compatability.

There has been an objection raised that this /set should not have been
changed as the old /set was not confusing and backwards incomaptability
without 'builtins' was not called for.

Please, would everyone weigh in on this issue, so I can know what to do?

Thanks,
Jeremy