Hello. I used to use old BitchX, but it is horribly outdated and has
security holes so I am trying Epic (Client: ircII EPIC4-2.10 (Commit Id:
769) (Internal Version: 20080329)). I am trying to configure Epic to be
like my old BitchX.

Here are two newbie questions even after reading online help and
Googling:
1. How do I change my auto away/AutoGone time values? I cannot find any
settings for this.
2. How do I save my settings after changing settings like using "/set
output_rewrite [$strftime(%H:%M:%S)] $1-" command. In BitchX, /save is
enough into its default file. Epic seems to save into a requested
filename (/save -all filename). Doesn't Epic have a default saved data
file for it to load by default? If not, then how do I load settings
manually. I don't want have to keep reloading my saved settings. :(

I might have more questions later on as I learn to use Epic more.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "We have to break with what must be broken with once
and for all... and we have to take the suffering upon ourselves...
| |o   o| |                 E-mail: phi...@earthlink.net/a...@zimage.com
   \ _ /              If crediting, then please kindly use Ant nickname
    ( )                                              and AQFL URL/link.