On 10-Mar-99 Roberto Gaetano wrote:
>       This became clear upon comments made by ICANN Board
>       member Hans Kraaijenbrink, who upon further questions from
>       Fay Howard of CENTR, revealed his affiliation to BMW
>       supporters.
>
>  People that were not there could get the wrong impression that Hans
>  expressed support to the BMW Draft, which is not what he said.
>  He said that ETNO, a company in which Board he is, expressed support to the
>  BMW Draft, but he didn't made up his mind.
>  As both elements were known (Hans is in the Board of ETNO, and ETNO
>  supperted the BMW Draft), I fail to see the relevance of the fact.

Independent reports seem to indicate his comments were much harsher, and indeed
seemed to be VERY critical of those proposing alternative drafts to the BMW
draft.

Are you saying that was not the case at all?

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 10-Mar-99
Time: 11:16:17
"We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes
of lawyers, hungry as locusts."
- Chief Justice Warren Burger, US Supreme Court, 1977