Granted, the effort is not great and if I control a web server,
it should be easy to do. However, many small web developers
have their sites hosted by commercial web site hosting
companies which supply the hardware, 24x7 staff, comm
lines, *and* control the software which may be used to
build sites.  These companies *can* install rebol, but I haven't heard of
any that *have*. Also, they may need to pay Rebol, Inc. for
the commercial use of the software - although I'm not sure
about this.