hello,

I just discovered Rebol last week and have become a little obsessed with its
simple beauty. Hence I want to re-write all my perl scripts and bin it for
good.

I've been desperately tring to get rebol cgi support set up on my macintosh
and a linux box. To no avail.  I've never had to tinker with the internals
of Apache before, nor Webstar. Any of you rebol kings have some advice?

I'm running:
Rebol ppc
Webstar 2.0
RedHat 5.2

Thanks,

Sam Phillips

--
Head of Design & Multimedia

Brand:
Promotion, merchandising, design, licensing, sponsorship, event services.

34 St Enoch Square   t: +44 (0) 141 221 0342
Glasgow G1 1DF       f: +44 (0) 141 221 5456
Scotland, UK         i: +44 (0) 141 221 5859