Hi

I wrote CGI script in REBOL, and I run it, but script doesn't work.
I running this script on FreeBSD server (WWW Apache server).
I write something like that

;-- begin

#!/usr/local/bin/rebol -csq

REBOL []

file: read %test.xls  ; file is 17920 bytes long

prin [

print file

;--end

When i run this script (typing in browser http://aaa.bbb.cc/cgi-bin/examples/test)
browser ask me on filename and send to me file, but saved file have only 5340 bytes :(
What I can transfer file in binry mode????
Please help me, it's very important to me, because i can't finish my project.

Grettings Mark

Sorry for my "English"