Hi Andrew,

there's an error in here. The parse should read:

parse line [thru "key1=" copy key1 to "key2=" thru "key2=" copy key2 to "key3="
        thru "key3=" copy key3 to end]

Without the 'skip s. skip advances one character, so the following "key..."
string can not be found any more.

regards,

Ingo

Those were the words of Andrew M. Grossmann:
> try something like:
>
> foreach line read/lines %data.txt [
> parse line [thru "key1=" copy key1 to "key2=" skip thru "key2=" copy key2 to "key3="
>skip thru "key3=" copy key3 to end]
> ; do stuff with keys here
> ]
>
> Take a look at the docs on parse as well.
>
> --
> Andrew Grossman
>
> --- You wrote:
> I am new to Rebol and need some help dealing with strings.  I've looked around
> for examples but can't find any - so I would appreciate it if you could give me
> some advise or point me to an example. Here's th
> --- end of quote ---

Hi Rebols,

regards,

Ingo