We haven't discussed this yet, but Raindrops, would you be willing to offer
the current manual to our project in source form (i.e. OpenOffice, MS Word,
etc?)  Having the "source" for this manual would ensure we have the ability
to maintain your hard work in the event you leave the project.

-Tres

- tres.finocchi...@gmail.com