Hi Tres,

I provide long-term support for all my manuals.

so far I have written 10+ manuals for different projects. Some of them are
almost 10 years old.
In fact, I keep updating these manuals as I find time, and that's why I
don't share the source (because it would be outdated.)

But if someone wants the source for translating, I can provide the source.
In fact, I have already done that for the German version of LMMS manual.

I will make this more specific in the manual itself, so that more
translators can get inspired.

Cheers!
Narayan

On Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 3:15 AM, Tres Finocchiaro <tres.finocchi...@gmail.com