@Narayan,

It is your right to keep any creative works you have created (and to
provide the publication and sources under a license you deem appropriate),
so I don't want to sound pushy, however, we do a great job of keeping all
other creative sources which the project relies on (at least those
resources we have sources for) backed up into an online repository which
gives the project the security of knowing the source will outlive the
creator.

So it's less a matter of **who** will support the manual moving forward,
but more of an **if** it is no longer maintained, and when it comes to a
project the and magnitude of ours, that often means **when** it is no
longer maintained.

But there are some other benefits to this approach as well... As our wiki
maintainers find issues with either the online or PDF version of our
documentation, we can track it in our tracker (either open a ticket, or use
the comments/highlight feature on the source document).  Furthermore,
GitHub has version control -- albeit not tailored for publishing -- can
revert to an earlier state of a document if needed.

On a personal note -- as one of the technical reviewers of the Packt book
and author of 500+ technical documents -- I can reassure you that very few
people edit documents they haven't created themselves, but there are some
benefits in committing the source of your work upstream, so I wanted to
leave you with at least these thoughts (i.e. no pressure, just sharing some
thoughts)

- tres.finocchi...@gmail.com