Erik Hatcher wrote:
Doug - do you have your Forest work handy? Or has anyone else stepped up to build the web site?

I don't have anything reusable. I converted Nutch from a different (not Anakia) XML-based site to Forrest with little difficulty (mostly using string replace in Emacs).

I started by downloading Forrest and using the tutorial to seed a new project:

http://forrest.apache.org/docs/your-project.html

Then I outlined the site in site.xml and translated pages to the new schema. Forrest's default directory layout was not intuitive to me, and it can be changed, but I left it alone, opting to keep things as vanilla as possible.

Doug