Doug Cutting schrieb:

Erik Hatcher wrote:

NOW you tell me!!!! :)

I think until we have these elusive other languages in, we should stick with [EMAIL PROTECTED] We certainly want to have a cohesive Lucene community regardless of language, and dev@ makes sense to keep across all languages to me.

In general, nearly everything related to Jakarta Lucene should be moved to the Java sub-project of TLP Lucene. There may be some exceptions, but those should be the results of public deliberations. For example, Garrett suggested that the file format documentation might move to the top-level. There's merit to that, but we should figure out how each port will describe what version of the file format it implements, whether it implements any extensions, etc. before we yank the file format documentation from the lucene port.

And we also want to try not to break URLs when we move things. For this reason it's best to move things as few tims as possible, so that we don't end up with a confusing set of redirects.

Doug, you placed a copy of the website in the "java" directory. In both, the original and the java directory the "api" directory is missing. I can't copy it into because of the access rights :-(

Bernhard