moin valery,
very good playing and recording!
it seems to me, that we have now a little "zoom H2" group here.
the quality of the recorded lute sound is amazingly.
greetings
wolfgang
p.s. i used the zoom h2 for our players meeting in hamburg last weekend.
in 120° option i recorded voices, lutes, recorders and a krummhorn, very
authentic sound!

-------- Original-Nachricht --------