To: <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 12:26 AM
Subject: [LUTE] Amateur recordings

Hello,

Back on this list...
I'd like to present some recordings I made with my brand new zoom h2...
(nice machine !)
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/luthval/musiques/packington.mp3
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/luthval/musiques/what-if-a-day.mp3

For those watching my videos on Youtube, now I'll record again with this
sound quality (as the existing ones are very poor sound recorded I'm
afraid... So I'll delete the old ones soon...

Valéry ;-)