I agree, Jean-Marie, they do need to do so something to improve their
service. I have just had an email from them asking ME to apologise to THEM
for making people on this lute list aware of the problems I have had. They
accuse me of not being able to download a file. However, it seems from other
remarks on this list that I am not the only one who is incapable of saving a
file!

They have also offered me one file to download at a time - many tracks. I
can't be bothered.

Poor Franco Pavan - a player well-worth hearing. Hopefully in the future he
will record with a proper record company, one which doesn't accuse its
customers of being incompetent in the most basic of computer operations.

They obviously read this list. I'm sure some of you have had no problems,
but clearly some of us have had problems. Apparently we should all apologise
to them, so here goes: I am indeed sorry I bothered trying to download one
of your discs. It won't happen again.

Rob