I had the same problem,

some time ago. Download failed. But they were very helpful to deliver the files in the end.

I think it's hard for a small label to meet the standards in all ways, but I think its worth supporting them,
as their music is quite nice and comes at a fair price.

Regards
we

Rob MacKillop schrieb:
I wrote to the company saying that the download failed, and they sent me
downloads of the booklet but not the sound files...I've replied asking
specifically for the sound files. I've downloaded many mp3s from various
sites, with no problem at all. I hope this is a one-off.

Rob