Do they perhaps also sell CDs? Or does Franco Pavan have the right to sell them himself under the CD format. Personally, I have rarely downloaded music for fear of saturating my computer. Often, the performer has a right to sell directly. I have certainly bought CDs directly from certain performers. I will not say which ones for fear they were bending the rules.
Regards
Anthony