This is the fingering I sent to Leonard. Any thoughts, improvements? Is
   it clear?

   In the 4th measure, 2nd beat, prepare by fingering the c-a with the
   index finger, then the d-f with either index sliding up to "d" or
   middle finger, (I prefer sliding index) but little finger on "f" fret
   3rd course in any case and KEEP IT DOWN!

   Last beat of that measure, the "c" fret, 2nd course, under the first *
   top line, use index finger. KEEP THE INDEX FINGER ON THAT 2nd COURSE!
   Next measure, slide the index to the "d" fret, middle finger takes the
   low 6th course B flat, "d" fret, little finger "f" fret, 3rd course-
   where it has been since the last measure.

   Keep middle finger and little finger in place as you slide index finger
   BACK to 2nd course "c" fret, then back up to "d" fret for last
   beat/chord of measure 5. Next line, complete position change and back
   to more normal fingerings.

   Hope this is clear, it may feel a touch counter-intuitive or weird at
   first, but it works- and I can't see a smoother way. Please let me know
   how this works for you, and if I've explained adequately.

   Dan

       |  |\
       |  |                                                          *
       |  |
      ______ _a__c__a_ _c__a____ _a_____a_ ____a____
     |_c__d_|_c__d__c_|_d__c__d_|_c__d__c_|_d__c__d_|
     |_d__f_|_________|_______f_|____f____|_f_____f_|
     |______|_________|_________|_________|_________|
     |_a____|_a_______|_a_______|_a_______|_________|
     |______|_________|_________|_________|_d_______|