From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
Of James Jackson
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 10:09 PM
To: lute-buil...@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE-BUILDER] Re: Pitch center on a 10 cs. lute

   My huge apologies to Paul and everyone else -

   I really embarrassed myself there - Paul emailed me personally and my
   last reply to Paul was intended to be emailed directly and my stupid
   email set up automatically CC'ed it to everyone on the list.

   So, to Paul, I really do apologise and everyone else too. Made a little
   bit of a fool of myself there.

   James.
   On 3 January 2013 02:51, James Jackson <[1]weirdgeor...@googlemail.com>