Huzzah!

From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] on behalf of
Christopher Wilke [chriswi...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 11:51 PM
To: Braig, Eugene; lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Re: general public Lute awareness

   I must extend my sincerest thanks to ye olde SCA. I once went to a
   Renaissance "Faire" with a fellow modern musician (it was his
   suggestion). He said, "I'll bet you're happy. This is one place you'll
   see plenty of lutes in action." I wagered him a very hefty sum that we
   would not see or hear any lutes there. It was a most profitable day for
   me. Thanks again, SCA!
   Chris

   Dr. Christopher Wilke D.M.A.
   Lutenist, Guitarist and Composer