It would be too far out of character for the instrument, especially for
   those with unequal fretting.
   RT
   On 8/20/2014 8:38 AM, Helen Atkinson wrote:

     How about a 7-course version from someone? That would be popular!

   Helen

   On Wednesday, 20 August 2014, [1]r.turov...@gmail.com
   <[2]r.turov...@gmail.com> wrote:

     "By popular demand" -
     an archlute version:
     [3]http://polyhymnion.org/swv/music/bach5arc.pdf
     Enjoy.
     Amities,
     RT

     On 8/20/2014 12:38 AM, Edward C. Yong wrote:

     I, for one, would love an arrangement for 7-course or archlute!
     Edward Chrysogonus Yong
     edward.y...@gmail.com