On 08/20/2014 02:42 PM, r.turov...@gmail.com wrote:

But those people can easily change their 7 course fretting into well-tempered, not? ;-)

(someone asked me once to tune my theorbo into 'Valotti' for Monteverdi... Ehh, didn't work very well..)
Taco

    It would be too far out of character for the instrument, especially for
    those with unequal fretting.
    RT