What a waste of my life! I have been playing the lute since 1970, but
   just joined this list last year, because I did not know about it. I
   have missed so much!

   A. John Mardinly, Ph.D., P.E.
   Principal Materials Nanoanalysis Engineer
   EMail: [1]john.mardi...@asu.edu
   Cell: [2]408-921-3253 (does not work in TEM labs)
   Titan Lab: [3]480-727-5651
   NION UltraSTEM Lab: [4]480-727-5652
   JEOL ARM 200 Lab: [5]480-727-5653
   2010F Lab: [6]480-727-5654
   Office: [7]480-965-7946
   John Cowley Center for HREM, LE-CSSS
   B134B Bateman Physical Sciences Building
   Arizona State University
   [8]PO Box 871704
   [9]Tempe, AZ 85287-1704

   On Jul 21, 2015, at 2:46 PM, Mathias Roesel