   De : Sean Smith <lutesm...@mac.com>
   Date : 22/07/2015 07:07 (GMT+01:00)
   A : lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
   Objet : [LUTE] Re: Addendum
   Hi Ron,
   I didn't mean to troll you. I see the differences in the situations.
   Yes, this list is a good thing and if the kindness of certain
   individuals pre-empts a predatory practice _and_  supports a great
   thing like world-wide lutey friendship then something is right in this
   corner of the world.
   Sean
   On Jul 21, 2015, at 10:55 AM, Ron Andrico wrote:
   > Indeed, Ron, many thanks from all of us. I wasn't here for its
     genesis but it has been a daily part of my life since about 2000.
     Amazing to think how much I've learned and all the people I've met!
     Thanks go to Wayne, of course
   > ps Are we depriving a commercial listserver a living by flocking to
     this free daily concert of commentary?
     Now Sean, you should know better than bait the grump.  Wrong forum.
     Wrong context.
     RA