Thanks, everyone, for your appreciation!  The list has been running since 1993,
and I haven’t sold anyone's data yet.  But I have played music in public for
free.

If we are going to get technical, the contents of the mail list are available
on line and therefore are part of the mix of data that does get mined.  Not
that I
have seen any pop-up ads for lutes yet.

 Wayne