I agree with Sterling about the positioning of body frets - you can really only do it when the lute is strung and in tune. But of course if Ed's fret was OK before, the position of it will be easy enough to see. Personally I use hide glue, which sticks so instantly it needs no clamping - just hold the strings down onto the fret with your fingers for about 30 seconds.

Best wishes to all,

Martin