Rice glue. Shamisen players use it to glue their bachi-protector on the
   body. I do. :-)
   David

   *******************************
   David van Ooijen
   [1]davidvanooi...@gmail.com
   [2]www.davidvanooijen.nl
   *******************************
   On 9 June 2016 at 00:08, Ed Durbrow <[3]edurb...@sea.plala.or.jp>
   wrote:

     On Jun 9, 2016, at 6:38 AM, howard posner
     <[4]howardpos...@ca.rr.com> wrote:
     >> On Jun 8, 2016, at 12:54 PM, Dan Winheld <[5]dwinh...@lmi.net>
     wrote:

     >> And is it still good for guitarist's fingernails?
     >
     > I'm just grateful that the question is no longer relevant to my
     life.   I had a packet-a-day gelatin habit because of my nails when
     I was in college, but years of therapy healed me and made me the man
     I am todayathe one who walks up to classical guitarists,
     ostentatiously takes out his nail clipper, and trims his right-hand
     nails.
     Ha, ha. I tried to grow some to play the B. guitar recently. It is a
     lost cause.
     I envy all you folks who can get all these exotic glues at your
     local grocery. Out here in the country, miles from Tokyo, there
     isn't much call for them.
     Guess I'll try the white glue. I've been practicing for a week
     without the 9th fret.