On 15/08/2016 13:08, Daniel Shoskes wrote:
Dear Collective Wisdom: I have grown so accustomed to easy access to catalogues
and concordances in the baroque lute world thanks to Peter Steur’s excellent
website that when I have a Ren Ms to query I feel lost. Specifically, is there
a catalogue of the contents of the Danzig 4022 which I have been reading
through as I enjoy my new 10 course? Lovely music, a couple of recent fine
recordings and many tunes that sound familiar though marked anon. Was even
surprised to find a version of the Piccinini Sarabande I just recently made a
video of.

So generally, is there a Ren lute manuscript resource similar to the Baroque
site and specifically, does such a listing exist for the Danzig 4022

Thanks in advance

Danny

-----
Aucun virus trouvé dans ce message.
Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2016.0.7752 / Base de données virale: 4633/12812 - Date: 15/08/2016

Oh, and this link to sources of lute music by Arthur Ness typset by Wayne Cripps:

http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute/Sources.html