   From: [1][3]lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu <[2][4]lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   on
   behalf
   of Daniel Shoskes <[3][5]kidneykut...@gmail.com>
   Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 11:08 AM
   To: Lute List
   Subject: [LUTE] Danzig 4022
   Dear Collective Wisdom: I have grown so accustomed to easy access to
   catalogues and concordances in the baroque lute world thanks to Peter
   Steur's excellent website that when I have a Ren Ms to query I feel
   lost. Specifically, is there a catalogue of the contents of the Danzig
   4022 which I have been reading through as I enjoy my new 10 course?
   Lovely music, a couple of recent fine recordings and many tunes that
   sound familiar though marked anon. Was even surprised to find a version
   of the Piccinini Sarabande I just recently made a video of.
   So generally, is there a Ren lute manuscript resource similar to the
   Baroque site and specifically, does such a listing exist for the Danzig
   4022
   Thanks in advance
   Danny
   [1][4][6]http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html
   [2]Frequently Asked Technical Questions about the lute mail list
   [5][7]www.cs.dartmouth.edu
   Frequently Asked Technical Questions about the lute mail list. getting
   on and off the list; How do I get on the lute mail list? How do I get
   off the lute mail list?