Also 32 pieces from Berlin/Gdansk 4022 recorded by Magdalena Tomsinska
   (A Danzig native, now in Canada)
   DUX 1150 "Pieces from the Gdansk Lute Tablature 4022."  Beautiful
   playing, Magdalena!!

   On 08/15/16, Bernd Haegemann<b...@symbol4.de> wrote:

   On 15.08.2016 14:22, Matthew Daillie wrote:
   > On 15/08/2016 13:08, Daniel Shoskes wrote:
   >> Dear Collective Wisdom: I have grown so accustomed to easy access to
   >> catalogues and concordances in the baroque lute world thanks to
   Peter
   >> SteurA-c- s excellent website that when I have a Ren Ms to query I
   feel
   >> lost. Specifically, is there a catalogue of the contents of the
   >> Danzig 4022 which I have been reading through as I enjoy my new 10
   >> course?
   Another tool:
   [1]http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~lsa/links/Digital-Facsimiles.html
   There are some pieces from Berlin 4022 on this fine recording by Michal
   Gondko:
   [2]https://www.outhere-music.com/en/albums/polonica-musique-a-connotati
   on-polonaise-autour-de-1600-ram-1406
   best wishes