Seems we are about 50/50 split on the peghedz...
   FWIW, I have used this device:
   [1]https://www.amazon.com/Ernie-Ball-Powerpeg-Battery-Powered/dp/B0019H
   6750/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486853424&sr=8-1&
   to get around the tedium of string changing, its sort of fun actually,
   and fits my pegs fine. Admittedly, once I got the set correct, I change
   lute strings very rarely.