Simple physics: the strings are not uniform along their lengths,
   something that is actually difficult to achieve but something we have
   become accustomed to with newer more sophisticated methods of making
   strings.

   A. John Mardinly, Ph.D., P.E.
   Retired Principal Materials Nanoanalysis Engineer

   On Feb 28, 2017, at 10:56 AM, Bruno Cognyl-Fournier