I attended a performance of the Sonoran Chamber Music Series where
   Professor Thomas Landschoot, cellist, used a foot operated page turner
   with a large format iPad pro. He also had a special music stand that
   held the iPad in a clamp so that it could not fall unless the entire
   stand was knocked over by a healthy kick. It worked flawlessly while
   the other performers struggled with conventional page turns. Well, yes,
   there is a risk of the software crashing, but it is probably less than
   the risk of grabbing two paper pages or knocking the entire paper score
   to the floor with a hasty grab. The only downside I saw was that the
   flashing red status LED was visible to the audience and was a little
   distracting. However, that could be easily concealed.

   A. John Mardinly, Ph.D., P.E.
   Retired Principal Materials Nanoanalysis Engineer

   On Mar 15, 2017, at 7:29 AM, Miles Dempster