I'm happy with ForScore on my iPad and an Airturn PED Bluetooth page
   turner. It works.

   On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 at 18:18, John Mardinly <[1]john.mardi...@asu.edu>
   wrote:

        I attended a performance of the Sonoran Chamber Music Series
     where
        Professor Thomas Landschoot, cellist, used a foot operated page
     turner
        with a large format iPad pro. He also had a special music stand
     that
        held the iPad in a clamp so that it could not fall unless the
     entire
        stand was knocked over by a healthy kick. It worked flawlessly
     while
        the other performers struggled with conventional page turns.
     Well, yes,
        there is a risk of the software crashing, but it is probably less
     than
        the risk of grabbing two paper pages or knocking the entire paper
     score
        to the floor with a hasty grab. The only downside I saw was that
     the
        flashing red status LED was visible to the audience and was a
     little
        distracting. However, that could be easily concealed.
        A. John Mardinly, Ph.D., P.E.
        Retired Principal Materials Nanoanalysis Engineer
        On Mar 15, 2017, at 7:29 AM, Miles Dempster